MiMi

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

delladooo

MiMi

Post by delladooo »

So, we went to visit a peke girl today, 2.5 hours away in Birmingham, and I was slightly apprehensive but mum fell in love so we might have two canine family members now, and by might I mean we definitely do.

This is a picture of her on the sofa with my brother. She's 15 weeks old from a litter of 1. She was born naturally to her pedigree parents (although she's not registered herself we saw proof of her parents' papers). She's okay with being bathed and groomed as well as household noises but didn't encounter strange dogs (in the house there was her mum, dad and aunt) or cats. She seemed quite friendly and exploratory at her breeder's but seems more timid here but I can't say as I blame her. Laufey is a lot for anyone. She's come with some puppy food but I'm hoping to switch straight to raw and she also has a toy, collar, lead and harness. She also gave us a wormer and flea spot on from the vets but she hasn't had vaccs (I'm considering nosods). Her eyes don't seem very "buggy" but do get a bit so when she's scared and her face is slightly flat but on both accounts her parents had very good eyes and slightly elongated faces so I'm hopeful her face will change as she grows.
Last edited by delladooo on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
JudyN

Re: MiMi

Post by JudyN »

Aww, pretty girl! I'm looking forward to seeing lots more photos of her and hearing about how she and Laufey get on together :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

Pretty is definitely one way to describe her, she's so cute and so soft! I wasn't expecting that because I'm used to Laufey but her fur is really soft and fluffy. I'm sure I'm going to have many stories of the two and many instances of her covered in mud :lol: Currently I'm just slightly concerned that she's 16 weeks and not been out so we're going to start taking her out asap in a dog bag so she gets used to things
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

For the love of dogs I don't know how I got this but I'm impressed for a first attempt of an untrained puppy and "I can't hear you mummy" teenager :D

Last edited by delladooo on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
WufWuf

Post by WufWuf »

Aww she makes Laufey look HUGE :wink: :lol: Very cute pair :D
Operant conditioning rocks but classical conditioning rules
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

That she does! When they were weighted last week he was 9.1kg and her 1.8kg so I suppose he is by comparison. They're a nightmare though, always want the same toy and he'll try to stand on / over her to get things whilst she'll bite the backs of his legs :lol:
delladooo

Re: MiMi and Laufey

Post by delladooo »

Laufey displaying a bit of excellent recall at the big park. Very impressed he came from a smell too :mrgreen:

MiMi a couple of days ago, hoping for a treat, and of course she got one with that face :roll:
Last edited by delladooo on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

The photos aren't showing up, delladoo :( (Though I did find my way to your Photobucket album and see them there :wink: )
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

JudyN wrote:The photos aren't showing up, delladoo :( (Though I did find my way to your Photobucket album and see them there :wink: )
Oops! I was moving photos around today and forgot to update! I'll fix the others tomorrow (I really need sleepy right now :wink: ) but if you found your way to my photo bucket then you'll have seen many, many pictures of the kids anyway :wink: It's not my fault they're so photogenic :lol:
delladooo

MiMi and Laufey

Post by delladooo »

Bit late but I've fixed the links to the other pictures and figured I'd add a few more because who doesn't love puppy pictures.

This was clearly all luck in getting such an excellent picture. I really need another of them next to each other for a size comparison
Sweetie's Human

Post by Sweetie's Human »

Love those squishy faces!
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

Hahahah I'm currently a bit fixated on her nose. It's adorable. I'm just. Obsessed with all things Laufey so nothing new in that respect :lol:
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

I wanted to share this because what even is this!? I still can't believe he does this, and with increasing frequency too

I love that stupid little face of his
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

The steps are there for MiMi to get on the sofa because she can just walk up them and then I managed to get some pictures of them being adorable together for once
delladooo

Post by delladooo »

Teaching "on" this morning. This stump is quite a bit smaller than the one we started on and I'm hoping to eventually manage to get him on the really small one :D