Favorite dog or episode

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

ckranz

Favorite dog or episode

Post by ckranz »

Who is everyone's favorite dog (or family) that Victoria has helped on IMOTD thus far.

For myself, I have always like the episode with Chaos the mad humping Bull Terrier. I was very sadden to learn on this forum that he had passed at so young an age. He was truly a dog with a lot of character. The "sin" bin made me fall off the couch laughing.

Chaos is closely followed by Toadie and Smartie. They too were full of an abundance of energy. I have to admit, seeing their homemade diet kind of made me jealous for my dogs LOL. I would love to give my trio legs of lamb to feast on.

The transformation of all three from being wild with little to no direction to being polite, pampered and well loved dogs was truly amazing and wonderful. Because of One of my dogs issues with fear and shyness, they helped me especially to know that other people have had to work hard to work with their dogs and succeeded.
Mollysmom

Post by Mollysmom »

I always liked Diesel the Siberian Husky, he was a beautiful dog with more than his fair share of troubles, I liked how simple it really was (in terms of what to do, not actually doing it) to improve the relationship between the dog and the girl
~* Proud Mommy of a Mix Breed *~
[url=http://www.myspace.com/mollymae2004]Molly's Myspace Page[/url]
"If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either." - Unknown
cassiesloveableowner

Post by cassiesloveableowner »

I think my favorite episode is Roxy and Rio. I just love greyhounds!!!! :mrgreen: My second favorite episode is Bailey the Yorkshier Terrier. I love Victorias reaction when the family shows her little Molly. I also liked how she trained Molly and Bailey.

cassiesloveableowner :mrgreen:
Chloe&Atlas'smom

Post by Chloe&Atlas'smom »

I am partial to bull terriers so I loved the Chaos episode, it broke my heart to learn he had passed. I also liked the one with the Patterdale terrier. I am thinking of making a sandbox for my 2 after seeing that one because Chloe loves to dig.
lablver2

Post by lablver2 »

Mine would be all of the labrador retriever episode ( People need to realize that my beloved labs are not angelic 24/7 and must be trained and excersised). I also loved Chaos the bull terrier. Belgian's best friend is a english bull terrier and I just love those guys
Belgian: 6 year old English Chocolate Labrador Retriever.
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog"-Carrie Underwood
Holldenwolf

diazepam doggy

Post by Holldenwolf »

I like the episode with that crazy family with walkie-talkies and an electric fence. They are hilarious.

The best part is when Victoria said "I'd be on Doggy Valium" relating that if she were the dog under the care of that family.

Apologies for lack of precision. I do not memorize episode nomenclature.
I am usually working while I watch the show.
cassiesloveableowner

Post by cassiesloveableowner »

Also i forgot to mention chaos the bull terrier. Bull terriers are probably my favorite breed of dog!!! I miss Chaos soooo much

May Chaos rest in peace in doggy heavan.

cassiesloveableowner

Live.
Love
Dogs.