Victoria on 'The Wright Stuff' now!

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

BoardHost
Site Admin

Victoria on 'The Wright Stuff' now!

Post by BoardHost »

Victoria is guest-hosting on UK Channel 5's 'The Wright Stuff' right now (9-10am, GMT).
BoardHost
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Well done Victoria ! Some excellent points got across :D ..... shame mr motivator was a bit of a plank...... :lol:

Em
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Video links to recent appearances online at the multimedia page
http://www.victoriastilwell.com/multimedia
BoardHost
nickys boxers

Post by nickys boxers »

Well done :D
[b]UK Boxer Dogs
www.ukbd.org.uk[/b]
KathyM

Post by KathyM »

I wondered if you could let Victoria know that I want to say thank you for her work on The Wright Stuff.

My area is facing a boost of the amnesty that's been in place on the back seat since 1991. On Friday the Keighley News is running a story asking people to hand over their dogs if they think they "might" be a pit bull "type", saying they'll "take them off your hands". They're not making people aware of their rights under the 1997 amendment of the DDA, and not guaranteeing dogs that aren't of "type" will not be destroyed. I've managed to have my say to a reporter that assures me my view will go in, but it's unlikely to make much of a difference given recent media provoked mass hysteria.

It's of massive comfort to hear people like Victoria speak out against the amnesties. I really hope those in a position to stop them have taken stock of what's been said. This is a dark day for responsible dog owners, but Victoria's words were a glimmer of light through it. Thanks!