**IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!**

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wickedhippy

**IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!**

Post by wickedhippy »

I'm posting this early, and with caps, so hopefully more people will catch it.

Victoria's birthday is at the end of next month (July 20th), and I'm putting another BD card together for her - with messages from her admirers and fans.

She was quite pleased with last year's card - and I want this year's card to be even better! :)

So PLEASE - and you can do it NOW - send your greeting for the card to [email protected] (SUBJECT: Victoria Birthday Greeting) and it will be added to an online greeting, and will be shown to Victoria on her birthday (I'll also link to the card so everyone can see it that day)!!

We have almost a month to get it together - which should be plenty of time to get your messages to me.

Let's really make this greeting fantastic - for an awesome person, for everything she does for us and our four-legged loved ones!! :D
"If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" ~ Anonymous
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
wickedhippy

Re: **IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!**

Post by wickedhippy »

Will all due respect to the moderators of this forum - I need to bump up this subject so everyone sees what I'm doing... last year we got some comments that things were lost and people didn't sign the card because they weren't aware of it. I don't want that to happen this year. I want to give everyone the chance - if they want it - to sign the greeting.

So - if you want to... just read the instructions in the above post. :)
Creator of the We Love Victoria Stilwell Fan Site http://victoriastilwellfans.webs.com/
ladybug1802

Post by ladybug1802 »

Great idea Wickedhippy...however I Victoria is great, and totally admire and respect her....I just wish she would actually come onto this (her) forum and contribute at least on occasions. It has her name on it yet in the couple of years I have been on here I have never seen her write even one post which i think is a shame :(
Last edited by ladybug1802 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

A lot of people that do sign don't have "personal" contact with Victoria, they just want to send her a nice message. :)

It is your choice not to sign the card though... I would never force anyone to do so.
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

This is a nice gesture Wickedhippy. I've never met Victoria either, even though we are neighbors (so to speak - we live in the same state within a few miles of each other :wink: ), but I certainly admire her and wish her all the best. I've sent you my greeting to add to her card. :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

Thank you Suzette. :)
ladybug1802

Post by ladybug1802 »

I think my comment came across wrong...I was merely using this message as a forum to say I think its a shame Victoria doesnt contribute to her forum at all thats all.
Last edited by ladybug1802 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

By having this forum in the first place is a huge contribution - it's a place where we can discuss training of our dogs, with people that are in agreement on how dogs should be trained.

I, for one, am grateful for this - and I thank Victoria, for giving us this place... without her, there would be no Positively Forum.

Anyway, I didn't want to post here for anything but to gather messages for the birthday card. As I said before, I would never try to force anyone to send one. It's your choice whether or not your want your name added. :)
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

Again, no disrespect to the moderators of this topic - but I'm sure you all remember that one of the biggest complaints about the BD greeting last year is that people didn't see the notice... so I want to make sure that doesn't happen this time. :)

Anyway, check out the first post of this topic everyone - and follow the instructions to add your message to Victoria's birthday greeting.

It WILL be online so everyone can view it the day of - so you'll be able to see it too!

Victoria LOVED it last year - so let's get an even better one together for her this year! :D

Just a note: you are not obligated to do this - but it would be a nice gesture don't you think? ;)
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

*BUMP*
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

*BUMP*
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

LOL :lol:
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

If this thread isn't made a temporary sticky thread, then all you got to do is the "BUMP" and it will knock it right back towards the top! :wink:
Erica

Post by Erica »

I am going to send you something as soon as I can! Been terribly busy lately. :)
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
wickedhippy

Post by wickedhippy »

It's cool - we have a few days, lol...

I'm surprised that, so far, there haven't been any submissions from last year's people... this is a whole new card, so we need submissions again from anyone that submitted last year.

Does that even make sense? lol :wink: