Does anyone..

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

GllntKnight

Does anyone..

Post by GllntKnight »

Feed Raw?
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. ~Author Unknown

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner
emmabeth

Re: Does anyone..

Post by emmabeth »

Yes, lots of us do there are a few raw feeding threads around if you use the search function.
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
meggit

Post by meggit »

i do and i have no problems with it, there are lots of threads about it on here
GllntKnight

Post by GllntKnight »

I feed raw but I just didn't see any threads on it.
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. ~Author Unknown

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner
Leigha

Post by Leigha »

There is a very lengthy one called Raw Food Diet started by Melissa. She started the thread, asking questions about the diet, which spurred me into being curious about it. So it's basically everyone teaching me and her about it (Melissa did a huge amount of research too). But we do have several different ones. I'm very surprised they didn't show up when you searched for them.