Winnie's favorite spot

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wendy

Winnie's favorite spot

Post by wendy »

well I'm new so I'm posting away by myself 8) My dog Winnie's favorite place to be is she goes to Doggy daycare it has actually helped her she never liked to ride in the car but now since she goes she gets right in the car its great.. and plus it makes her tired. I work all day and I think its better than her being stuck in the house all day. She gets along with the other dogs and she gets to play at first I felt quilty but now I know its good for her she seems to be less stressed and can burn off that energy she is a shitzu so she tends to try to very stressed about things that go bump in the night :roll:.. anywhoo..

okay well sorry for the rambling
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Hiya, welcome to the forums!

Dont apologise for rambling, without us all rambling away there would be no forum at all!

The US does seem to be streets ahead in some aspects of dog care, and doggy day care is one of these things.

Here in the UK its a very rare thing and its such a shame as many dogs do spend their days cooped up in houses all alone.

Well done to you for thinking of your dogs needs and making her a happy girl :)

Em