buddy update

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

meggit

buddy update

Post by meggit »

well so far so good we have had a week of no throwing up and no tablets from the vet hes getting his energy back and i am slowly increasing his food intake to try to get some weight back on him but all in all its looking good ive got my buddy back the little devil that makes me laugh and so much want to swear at him :D
just sorted out his chicken for the week and it smells a bit ripe its not slimy or anything just smells very ripe it must be an interesting smell because i couldnt get buddy to stop jumping up to the work top so do you think with all buddy's tummy problems i should just chuck it and get some fresh or will it be ok the dates on the pack were 2 days out but it has been kept in the fridge
thanks all of you that have helped while ive been worried sick about him its been nice to come on here and find help :D :) :) :) :)
meggit

Re: buddy update

Post by meggit »

i threw the chicken away decided not to risk it
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

I'm so glad he's on the mend :D That was a pretty nasty bug he had.

The chicken would have probably been fine, but with his tummy problems it wouldn't have been worth the risk. If he had thrown up, you wouldn't know if it was because of his illness or the chicken.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
meggit

Post by meggit »

spoke to soon found blood in his pooh today vets have given him a powder to make in to a paste to give him he seems ok still full of being a pain so i dont think hes in pain hes eating not throwing up so goodness knows what now
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

:(
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009