blowing bubbles/autistic sister

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

wheelingurl

blowing bubbles/autistic sister

Post by wheelingurl »

My autistic sister lives with myself and they three chihuahuas. I am always trying to get her involved with some sort of exercise, so I thought her love of blowing bubbles would be great exercise for her and they dogs . I am trying to find edible bubbles for my sister to blow at they dogs. Have you seen these sold anywhere? I live in US.

Thanks,
Jennie
D

Post by D »

I know you can get bacon flavoured bubbles in the UK, sorry I don't know about in the US
DogCharmer

doggy bubbles!

Post by DogCharmer »

I went to google and searched edible dog bubbles and you can get them right on amazon.com! Hey I might even try them!
BusyBee

Post by BusyBee »

PetSmart carries the beef and cheese flavored ones.

I'm in Virginia, USA.

Unfortunately, my dogs were not at all interested. I thought it was quite neat, though! :lol:
Fran

Bubbles for dogs

Post by Fran »

Hi I'm in the US, and I found the Crazy Dog Catch A Bubble Toy for dogs. It's available for on-line ordering from Petsmart and you can also order refills. It's not the on I saw on "It's Me or the Dog", looks like a hand held toy. I intend to order it as I have a 14 year old mixed breed dog and a 3 year old Siberian husky that require different entertainment.