Raw Feeding Warning - terrible experience!

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

thistledown

Raw Feeding Warning - terrible experience!

Post by thistledown »

My dog is a very dainty eater (maiden lady at vicarage tea party) - politely nibbling rather than gulping.

Since we changed to Raw, I've noticed that anything larger than 6in x 2in triggers a burying response: "oh, I couldn't possibly eat all that. I'll tuck it in my handbag for later".

It was tripe for tea last night. I quite like the smell of tripe, earthy and homely :) . But shock, horror, what did I find under my pillow this morning when I straightened the bed???? A huge lump of raw tripe. :shock: :shock:

I had slept on it all night and not noticed the smell. Bleaaaaggghhhhh !!!! It was nice and warm!!

Not sure what that says about my personal hygiene as Mr Thistledown didn't notice either :D
danabanana

Post by danabanana »

:lol:
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Does that beat my 'rabbit head spine and hind legs in the bed' incident, when 'someone' here, figured he would save a snack for later and buried it in my bed...

Its probably more gory.... but i did at least discover it before i got into bed!

ROFL
Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

Wow thanks ladies, I have managed to coincide the reading of this post with the eating of my lunch (yuck!!!). :lol:

That is really grim, on both fronts. Might have to go and Barf (get it!!!!) phnar, phnar, phnar.............
thistledown

Post by thistledown »

emmabeth wrote:Does that beat my 'rabbit head spine and hind legs in the bed' incident
no, I think your rabbit parts trump my tripe!

Mind you, sleeping on it increased the yuk factor .....
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

I've had a c**p day at work, come home and read that, ... it made me laugh sooo much !! :lol:

Don'tcha just luv 'em!!!!