Purdue Vaccine Study *****MUST READ****

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

SmallBarkBigBite

Re: Purdue Vaccine Study *****MUST READ****

Post by SmallBarkBigBite »

Keep in mind that this is one study among thousands.
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

Most importantly, it is an independent study. Studies made by drugs manufacturers on the drugs they themselves manufacture aren't always :wink: to be wholly trusted.
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
Herman's Human

Post by Herman's Human »

Interesting. The vaccination debate isn't new. Here's hoping that improved vaccines are coming.
stonyboys

Post by stonyboys »

For every biased study made by a drug manufacturer, there is an equally biased study made by an anti-drug activist group. And a site called "dogs naturally" that has multiple articles suggesting against vaccinating your dog fits the bill perfectly. And before you say that drug companies have more motivation because they actually profit money from their studies, just take a second and think of all the extremists that do crazy things with no monetary profit in mind.

I think this matter is like the +R method vs. Dominance method battle, where there are people on either side who think that their method is the best. But neither method is forced, and owners are free to choose whichever they feel suits them and their dog most. This is just like with the vaccination issue, except for the rabies vaccine which is required by law. Note that this is just in my area, I'm not sure about other legislations.