I Just Wanted To Update You On My Clicker Training DVD Situa

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Christie

I Just Wanted To Update You On My Clicker Training DVD Situa

Post by Christie »

I got my Clicker Training DVD Clicker Puppy is the name of the DVD By Karen Pryor and I like it but the last thing I last I was expecting was for my DVD player to go out on me but that's ok we replaced it I haven't started the training yet because I want to be sure I got this down my self before I start training Betsy :D
wvvdiup1

Re: I Just Wanted To Update You On My Clicker Training DVD Situa

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Christie, here's a tip for you: take a couple of the things you've learned, for example, and start applying of what you've learned to training your dog. Keep training your dog these "tricks" until your dog has these things patted down. Then learn two or three more "tricks" and apply those to your dog. Keep learning new things in "chunks" and teaching your dog these new "tricks" until you have all the things on the DVD learned, however, keep training your dog! You'll find learning, training, and spending time with your dog will be the best times you and your dog will have, even if that means wearing out your new DVD player! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
Christie

Re: I Just Wanted To Update You On My Clicker Training DVD Situa

Post by Christie »

Thanks for the tip Dutchie will be a bit more challenge until I can a second baby gate to block the kitchen since she likes to go to the and dump over the trash and won't listen. :(