MATE WITH PILLOW!!!

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

vs_carlie

MATE WITH PILLOW!!!

Post by vs_carlie »

Hallo..another question. my carlie mates with one particular pillow or with rags when he contracts them. i asked the vet what i should do and he sail that i must scold him.what do you thik i should do????
maximoo

Re: MATE WITH PILLOW!!!

Post by maximoo »

Do you mean he humps pillow? If so just let him be. He is burning off steam and he enjoys it. Let you boy have his very own 'humpy' lol... it is normal & your vet is a jerk. :P
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

maximoo wrote: it is normal & your vet is a jerk. :P

:P I TOTALLY agree! :lol:
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I agree too! Let him hump off his steam! As for your vet, I'm not passing judgement, because I don't know your vet. I just think sometimes vets are out there for a "quick buck" which sometimes doesn't solve the problem at all. :(
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

If you don't want him humping your pillows or blankets, give him his own. Max used to do this with blankets and towels if he got to riled up. He now has his own "blankie" and will get it and bring it upstairs to his bed on command. :) :lol:
--dontpugme
vs_carlie

Post by vs_carlie »

oh really i should let him do that? by now i listened to my vet. :( every time i scolded him untill my vet told me to disapear it. and i did it. today we were on the stock room-where his pillow is and he found it again. i called him with his name and the poor dog left it alone. :(
i will post it up to him tomorow :D
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

You don't have to do that, it's just what i did because he doesn't really have access to pillows because he's not allowed on furniture. He would hump his towel when he was going to have a bath and it got annoying. We got him a little 2ft by 2ft fleece blanket. He doesn't hump it very often, but we don't mind if he does.
--dontpugme