Target Stick

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Christie

Target Stick

Post by Christie »

:? I have a target stick that I bought years ago at a local dog show that I attended to meet a online friend in person that was scheduled to she 2 of her collies & at the time AOL had a lot of hosted scheduled chats & 1 of them was on clicker training that 1 of the hosts was hosting where she lived at the time there were no clicker trainers so she she was training other owners to clicker train their dogs through clicker training she also gave us assignments & 1 of my assignments was to get a target stick My Parents & older sister & brother in law were shocked when I brought that home Since I was home by 1:00 P. M. that day due to a headache & when my mother was asking what is that I told her it is a Target stick it was my homework assignment from last Tuesday she knew I attended that particular chat every week My ? is because I didn't other to take the sticker off when I first bought it is now that the sticker is coming off how do I get rit of the sticky after math on my Target stick? :?