Walkeez Harness Discount

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

bmbutler

Walkeez Harness Discount

Post by bmbutler »

I read a lot on this site about the Walkeez Harness and wanted to get them for my 2 dogs to help in walking them and their pulling issues. I always search to see if a site has coupon codes out there when ordering and wanted to give everyone a heads up:

www.allpetnaturals.com
use code "save20" to get 20% off of your entire order until 7/15/10. Shipping seems a little high compared to other sites except with the discount (that no one else has that has the harnesses!) your shipping ends up being free with some left over to discount off the harnesses!
Blackie's and Misty's Mom
Noobs

Re: Walkeez Harness Discount

Post by Noobs »

That's where I got Murphy's harness (in fact, you may see my letter to them in the testimonials section of the Walkeez page). They were shipping from Canada last I checked, which may be why the shipping is so high.

Thanks for the heads up on the discount. I've been considering ordering other items from them. :D
bmbutler

Post by bmbutler »

They are ordering them from Canada so you might be right. The discount more than makes up for it. :D

Have you liked the harness?
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

I really have. It's easy to pull Murphy back when he sees a trigger before I do and goes for it, because the D-ring is so low on his back. And of course it's not irritating his doggy armpits like the easywalk did. I'm satisfied with it, for sure.
bmbutler

Post by bmbutler »

Thanks, Noobs. I have a flat coated retriever that is STUBBORN (read it is part of their breed.) Blackie can really plant her paws when she wants to sniff or see something and I don't want to hurt her. Also don't want Misty (newest family member) learning any bad habits.

Took Misty and Blackie to my friend's farm so they could run around safely off leash. Misty followed Blackie around like a younger sister would. Loved it when they both went into a dirty creek for a cool down. :lol: