Double leash?

Discussion of useful training and pet care tools.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

footsieb

Double leash?

Post by footsieb »

On several episodes of IMOTD lately, I have noticed Victoria using a leash that clips to the harness and the collar. It seems that every time she says something about it, the phone rings, my husband walks in talking, etc. Do any of you know anything about it? She used it in yesterday's show (5/21/2011).
MPbandmom

Re: Double leash?

Post by MPbandmom »

They are double ended leads. They have a clip at each end. I have seen them in Petsmart before. The ones I have I purchased during the Pet Expo here from Marine Dog Leads. They are also known as multiuse leads. Marine Dog has them in various lengths and thicknesses.
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
footsieb

Re: Double leash?

Post by footsieb »

Thanks. I think it will solve a problem or two, particularly after watching Victoria utilizing them. We live in a rural area with nothing but Mom & Pop pet stores, but we are going to the "Big City" next week, even boarding our Pug at the "Petsmart Hotel". :) Will get one there. Thanks again.