HELP ASAP

Share your favorite training tips, ideas and methods with other Positively members!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Jscott1

Re: HELP ASAP

Post by Jscott1 »

Kimnboys, I did watch it, and I did cry!

Your boys are gorgeous!! I put my pup up in the pic thread right after I asked you about yours! :)
KimnBoys

Re: HELP ASAP

Post by KimnBoys »

the story was amazing and they all brought so many people together, thank you I think they are handsome too...........noone wanted either one of them can ya believe it ugh.I was wondering I know this may sound strange but I was wondering....I know that when dogs are in the wild etc that when one lays on its back it shows it is being submissive am I correct?? If so when Skipper and Justice play Justice ALWAYS lays on his back never Skipper but yet they play together so awesomely, once in a while they do get carried away and hackles go up and that is usually Justice, I distract them by making a noise etc they stop look at me like I have 3 heads and calm down for a bit then will begin to play again..........why would Justice always be the one to do that?? I enjoy watching them play it is great to see them have fun with each other and interacting, although I must admit I hold my breath when they grab and drag each other or pull each others neck, ear etc but they just keep going and going and going.