tilly again

Share your favorite training tips, ideas and methods with other Positively members!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

meggit

tilly again

Post by meggit »

oh i so forgot all the things that you need to know with a pup and i honestly didnt realise the different traits dogs could have buddy was easy to train he got the point very quick and was so eager to show me again and again and again what he could do tilly on the other hand has the attention span of a gnat and her attention can be so hit and miss i know shes only a baby yet and i do keep treat value high and training very short but honest if i sat in a bare room with no noise she would still find something a lot more interesting than me. she is also a very vocal dog when shes playing with buddy she is all growl she is not scaring buddy he will keep playing with her and if hes had enough of her he has a safe area that only he can get into to escape her so the question is should i worry about this constant growling when she gets excited or treat it as her just getting verbal when she is excited. hope this makes sense