Uhm.. Precious peed on a dog!?

Share your favorite training tips, ideas and methods with other Positively members!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Sanna

Re: Uhm.. Precious peed on a dog!?

Post by Sanna »

Thanks Diane, fortunately I'm pretty confident he's perfectly healthy at the moment- he is however a very big, boisterous, strong-willed and growing puppy so all sorts of unusual behaviours will probably pop up; especially if he's going through a stage of feeling insecure ;)

We've not seen the other dog and owner- maybe she's avoiding us.. :lol:

He's been pretty good with other dogs we've seen since, no obvious signs of stress just very playful; so hopefully it was a one-time thing. His personality is very much "heck, I'll try anything once" :lol: :lol:
DianeLDL

Post by DianeLDL »

Sanna,

Great news! I can see how Precious got his name. :D :D :D

Just heard that it is "National Dog Day" so we need to celebrate with Precious and Sandy! :D

Hugs,
Diane
Sandy, Chihuahua mix b. 12/20/09
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Sanna wrote:The woman owner shrieked in disgust, but as hubby rightly pointed out if she let her dog just run up to any on-lead dog there really are far worse things that could happen than it getting pissed on :lol:
I have absolutely nothing to contribute - just wanted to say that your hubby's response totally made my day!!!
Nettle wrote: Wonder if you could put it on cue for the 'he only wants to play' brigade?
If you do oh please write us up a tutorial!!!! :lol:
Secret Someone

Post by Secret Someone »

My dog has done this twice before. Not a long pee (also, he'd been out for ages so had had plenty of 'going' time), just a mark. Then they started bouncing around and playing again. Not sure why he did it but it was somewhat embarrassing!