Peeing question

Share your favorite training tips, ideas and methods with other Positively members!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

AnnaNicole

Post by AnnaNicole »

Please explain to me how i was very nasty? I was just sayin how it came across as being snotty. I never said anything further about her an none were horrible comments.....
katowaggytail

Post by katowaggytail »

Anna Nicole, a lot of people inculding me read all the posts so we can be better owners to our beloved pooches. Many posts, when they are written, are not only aimed at the person who orginally wrote them, but at others that may be reading them because they are having a similar problem.
Step by step advice or if you want, an idots guide to helping is an invaluble tool. Please don't be too harsh, the people who post the most often are extremely knowledgeable and talented, you would have to pay alot of money for the advice that is given out here.

Please take a deep breath - no one is getting at you.

Fi :)
AnnaNicole

Post by AnnaNicole »

I wasnt and haven't been harsh thats what i dont get. I said it came across as being snotty i never said she was being snotty.
Lis & Addy

Post by Lis & Addy »

AnnaNicole wrote:I wasnt and haven't been harsh thats what i dont get. I said it came across as being snotty i never said she was being snotty.
Anna Nicole, what you said was:
I was asking for help an ur reply sounded kind of snotty. Not everyone is clued up about trainin so it don't help with having snotty replies.
If you expect that not to be read as "you were snotty to me," you're not being realistic about people.

Nettle gave excellent advice. Some of it may not have been helpful, because you are already doing those specific things (i.e., clsoing the bedroom doors--although, if he can push them open, you may want to work on a way of preventing that.) However, we didn't know that, because you didn't tell us. This happens, it's actually rather tough to get in every relevant detail while leaving out the irrelevancies, but it's not the fault of the person reading the post and trying to reply helpfully based on what information is included, either.

Also, as has already been mentioned, others may also be reading these posts, with the same problems--and need step-by-step details that you may not, and we all try to bear that in mind, too.

Lis