Hello from Washington!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

aussiefamily

Hello from Washington!

Post by aussiefamily »

Hello!
My husband and I live in a small town in Washington (USA)...We own 2 great dogs!

An almost 4 yr old Australian Shepherd...adorable, fluffy, sweet little boy named Ollie. we pick on him for being a little "slow". But he makes up for it in sweetness!

and an 8 month old pup who is an Aussie lab mix...Her name is Suki.. and she is a handful! a great, full of energy handful! She is one of the smartest dogs i've ever met. at week 7 she could sit, lay down, stay, come when called and leave it. and by 8 weeks she could shake hands, speak and jump on command...We are truly blessed to have such a well trained puppy to deal with the energy of being a puppy! She is also quite the cuddler :D

I love "its me or the dog"...I have never truly liked any other training methods I had seen until I saw Victoria! I owe Suki's great behavior and obedience to the show.

I have already posted a few things, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Jenna316

Re: Hello from Washington!

Post by Jenna316 »

Hi, and welcome! :) I have never owned a beautiful Aussie, but a dear friend of mine will own nothing else. Yours sound lovely.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Aussiefamily! :D Do you have any pictures of your dogs that you can post here on the forums? I would love to see them! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
aussiefamily

Post by aussiefamily »

I sure do someplace! lol hopefully this works, if not I will need help! I couldn't figure out how to add photos!