Hi im new and have lots of questions!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

tinkerbells mum

Hi im new and have lots of questions!

Post by tinkerbells mum »

Hi Everyone my name is Claire

I have an Old English Sheep dog aged 5, iv had her since she was 12 weeks old - her name is tinkerbell, but we call her bell.

Bell is a full pedigree, and has been poorly in one way or another since we bought her home, now she is really poorly and her temperement has changed, so im here for advice and to get to know new people.
***Melissa***

Re: Hi im new and have lots of questions!

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Hi there, and welcome :D

Ask as many questions you like - remember to post them in the appropriate sections of the forum (like training, health, etc) - that way you will get more responces :)

Also, when asking questions, give as much detail as possible - the more the better.

You can also use the forum's search function to search for specific topics.
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Welcome! I love your dog's name! :D

Don't forget to check out the Dog Training Articles section. They are very helpful and also make for good reading! :)
--dontpugme
tinkerbells mum

Post by tinkerbells mum »

lol thank you, my children named her. We got her just after coming back from america, so tinkerbell was on their minds......and when she first came in and sat down the kids said "her ears are just like bells" ....so tinkerBell it was, but i must say she is now was tinkerbell by nature lol But she is very poorly at the mo :(