Hello everyone

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

dixiedodarlin

Hello everyone

Post by dixiedodarlin »

:D I am new to this site but not new to Victoria Stillwell. I religiously watch her show every Saturday and Sunday. I love using some of her techniques on my own dogs. I live here in Mobile Alabama. I have three dogs of my own. Two Boston terriers and one French Bulldog. Although the Bostons are getting on up in age (11 and 12yrs.) my Frenchie is still only two years old. Recently my daughter moved in with her two Frenchies. One of which is the littermate of my Frenchie, the other just turned one year old. I can't wait to get some advice on some of the problems that have come about since the arrival of the two new additions.
wvvdiup1

Re: Hello everyone

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Welcome to the forums, Dixiedodarlin! :D

If you have any questions, ask! We'll help you or you can scroll through the many topics posted on this site. There's a good chance your questions have been asked and answered by many of the other members here! :D Or, if you prefer, join in the discussions! :D We like to hear from you! :D

Again, welcome to the forums! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Welcome aboard!!!!!
--dontpugme
gracesong

Post by gracesong »

Hi and welcome to the forums! :D
HunniBunni

Post by HunniBunni »

Hi there and welcome! I used to live in Mobile, a long time ago. It was always such a pleasure there. :)