Hi!!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lucylulu

Hi!!

Post by Lucylulu »

I'm a young girl with one dog. Her name is Lucy and she is a four year old chihuahua. She is a perfect little angel who never does anything wrong--uhh yeah that's not true. She is rotten, but I just adore her. I've tried hard to train her to be an obedient dog, but she does have her quirks. I got her while I was at college. Right now I'm back at home saving up to finish my college. My parents have three dogs too Teheya, Chiquita, and Teddy Bear. They are all chihuahuas too. Teheya is seven and a little grouchy. She was only three ounce when she was born so she's been pampered her entire life. Chiquita is sweet, but a nervous little wreck. She's a little slow and doesn't like change--don't move the furniture or even where everyone sits on the furniture or else she gets anxious. Teddy Bear is the only boy and the only long hair chi. He's Lucy's littermate. He is the barker. Bark bark bark all the time. And he's been known to bite ankles--literally. I don't do much training with my parents dogs because they don't like it much.
Lucy is super smart--knows most of the basic commands like sit,stay,lay down, come is a matter of when its convienent for her (our yard is fenced) She also knows fun stuff like roll over, play dead, she even knows her left paw from her right and can whisper on command. She always has to be the center of attention and gets jealous easily (probably from being the only dog for a while) She's convinced that she has to be within arms length of anyone at all times (from the time she was seven weeks to six months she literally was within arms length of anyone at all times because she had really bad siezures)
As for me, I'm hoping to go back to college soon--I have about a year left and then I will be teaching high school biology. I'm also a writer who hopes to be published someday.
I love my dog alot--she's awesome, even when she's being a pain!
Fundog

Re: Hi!!

Post by Fundog »

Hi Lucylulu, this is a really great community to be involved in, so welcome, and stick around! :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Doglover42

Post by Doglover42 »

Welcome!
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hi and welcome to the forums, Lulu! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown