Hello from Claire in Wiltshire :)

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Doodles1980

Hello from Claire in Wiltshire :)

Post by Doodles1980 »

Hi all,

I am Claire, I'm nearly 30 (weep) and I live in Wiltshire. I am a proffesional, and have no kids, two dogs ns one boyfriend :p

My dogs are Jaffa, who is a black and white English springer, who is rather solid for the breed, and Merlin who is an all black cocker spaniel poodle cross. He is a cutey, however a bit of a pain at the moment as you will all find out.

Looking forward to getting some general tips as well as some advice for more specific problems.I love Victorias programmes and really think her methods are spot on!

Look forward to chatting with you all :)
dontpugme

Re: Hello from Claire in Wiltshire :)

Post by dontpugme »

Welcome to the forums. The people here are very helpful and supportive. We would all love to see piccies of the two!!! :D
--dontpugme
Doglover42

Post by Doglover42 »

Welcome! I love English springers!! yes would love to see some pics!!
tinytwo

Post by tinytwo »

Hi, Claire! Weeping because you're almost 30? I just turned 40 and did some weeping myself! :wink:
I have 2 dogs, Harper, an 8 month old miniature dachshund, and Abby, a 4 month old chihuahua-dachshund mix that we recently adopted. And, two cats, an African gray parrot, oh, and yes, one boyfriend! :D
I am new here, too, and have found everyone to be so helpful and friendly!
Doodles1980

Post by Doodles1980 »

Hey Tinytwo! I adore Dachshunds! Was going to get one before Merlin but decided against it last minute as a read they can be funny with small kids. My niece and nephew were tiny at the time. Lovely looking dogs though! :)