Hello from the UK. =)

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Axel

Hello from the UK. =)

Post by Axel »

Hello everyone. Just thought I should introduce myself to you all. My names Chloe, or Axel if you prefer. =)
I'm a canine trainer/psychologist in training at the moment and hope to fulfill my dreams of helping dogs in the future.

I'm here to learn about all different sorts of things regarding dogs (obviously!) So I hope to see you around soon. =)

Thank you very much and take care. ^_^

This is a picture of my dog. Yuuki the Japanese Spitz. She is around about 7 months now and is really well behaved. =)

Doglover42

Re: Hello from the UK. =)

Post by Doglover42 »

Hi Chloe!!
I love that your career is to be a canine trainer/psychologist!! :D That's so fantastic!!
Your dog is beautiful, A few years a go I had to part with my spitz :( she looked just like yours :lol:
Anyways welcome! Hope to see you around the forum!
Axel

Post by Axel »

Hello, Doglover!

Thank you so much for the kind welcome. =)

I'm only just starting my training but I'm getting there. Very hard and long road.
And thank you for your sweet comment. As lovely as she is, she one or two bad habits at times. :lol:
I'm sorry about the loss of your Spitz, I'm sure she was a wonderful dog. =) *Lots of hugs* xxx

Again, thank you so much for the welcome and see you around soon. =D
Doglover42

Post by Doglover42 »

Axel wrote:Hello, Doglover!

Thank you so much for the kind welcome. =)

I'm only just starting my training but I'm getting there. Very hard and long road.
And thank you for your sweet comment. As lovely as she is, she one or two bad habits at times. :lol:
I'm sorry about the loss of your Spitz, I'm sure she was a wonderful dog. =) *Lots of hugs* xxx

Again, thank you so much for the welcome and see you around soon. =D
You're welcome! :D

:lol: well I'm sure you'll get there! one way or another :lol:
aaw! where did you get her from by the way?
thank you so much and she was quite shy :lol: *hug*

See you around!
Axel

Post by Axel »

I got Yuuki from a breeder in Faringdon just outside of Oxford here in the UK. Her father was Crufts champion 2 or 4 times I believe. She has a very good temperment but she is also very shy when it comes to other dogs. I think it's more fear based as she goes into a very unsure state when around other dogs. We are working on it though and she is slowly getting better. Take her for lots of walks and meet other friendly dogs which seems to be helping. We've been to quite a few puppy training classes, but it's not the training of sit and stay, etc that she needs as we've covered most of these, just the social bits she needs right now. =)

Someone I know recommend putting an ad in my local newspaper advertising for a puppy playmate! I don't know how this would work, but I probably should try it. :lol:
Doglover42

Post by Doglover42 »

Axel wrote:I got Yuuki from a breeder in Faringdon just outside of Oxford here in the UK. Her father was Crufts champion 2 or 4 times I believe. She has a very good temperment but she is also very shy when it comes to other dogs. I think it's more fear based as she goes into a very unsure state when around other dogs. We are working on it though and she is slowly getting better. Take her for lots of walks and meet other friendly dogs which seems to be helping. We've been to quite a few puppy training classes, but it's not the training of sit and stay, etc that she needs as we've covered most of these, just the social bits she needs right now. =)

Someone I know recommend putting an ad in my local newspaper advertising for a puppy playmate! I don't know how this would work, but I probably should try it. :lol:
Wow a Crufts champ how awesome!!!
Ooo I hope you get her out of her shell soon! She must be amazing :)

:lol: that sounds interesting, hope you try it out!:)