Hi everybody from Aosta

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

bandofnine

Hi everybody from Aosta

Post by bandofnine »

Hi everybody, my name is Gianpaolo, I'm from Aosta, Italy and I have 9 dogs (four males and five females ) living with me and my wife; they're all half blood and live almost free in a beautiful place. I have a question for you and I need advices: one of the last arrived female now has 7 months and is the sweetest dog I ever had ... even too much. How can I teach her a little bit of self-esteem? the oldest females which are half her size, often bite her with no reason and she does not react at all, she just lay down crying and i don't like it. I mean I dont want her to hurt the elder "sisters" I'd just like her to make herself rerspect. I tried to feed her first but did not work , I try not to make other females jalous , but still nothing, they keep biting her and she does not react. Any suggestion ?
Thanks everybody
regards
Gianpaolo
***Melissa***

Re: Hi everybody from Aosta

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Hi, and welcome :D

Would you mind posting your questions in the training section of the forum? That way you will get responces from experts who will be able to help you a lot. Also, in your post, could you provide details of your dog's daily routine - food, excercise, sleep, do you clicker train them, etc. Basically anything you can think of - the longer the better :D
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams