Hello!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Doolally

Hello!

Post by Doolally »

Hello apologies for not introducing myself sooner.
I'm from just outside London in the UK. I've got a 4yr old JRT and 3 cats, and a pony.
I'm a vet nurse in a very busy hospital.I also run puppy pre-school classes at work and go on as many behaviour/training classes as work will pay for!
I look forward to getting stuck into the forums :-)
luvmydogs

Re: Hello!

Post by luvmydogs »

Hello! I hope you don't think this is a stupid question .When you say pony do you mean a horse?? I live in Massachusetts and some of the words we use have different meanings..I read in another post from the UK and they said pony too..Too me a pony is under so many hands high.. I hope I don't sound stupid...You will enjoy this forum..
Doolally

Post by Doolally »

Hiya, she's a small horse! She is 14hh, in the UK we call anything under 15hh a pony. She's a part bred arab.
lennox

Post by lennox »

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new today, I can see by reading some of the posts that most of us need help in one way or another so hopefully you my be just the person for most of our question. I have just posted my request for help or info today under the name Lennox. If you are able to help me in my way I would be so gratefull. ( my name is Caroline and I'm from Belfast in N.Ireland)