Hello From California...

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Jester

Hello From California...

Post by Jester »

Hi there, my name is Jodi and I have always been a fan of It's Me or the Dog, with Victoria! Actually, I wish they were longer so you could see every step they go through! I have 3 cats, 2 Chihuahua's, and a horse; I am also a vet tech student at Purdue. My husband is an F-18 pilot and we will be relocating in June. We are also expecting our first child in May... needless to say, we are very busy people!

I came to the site after being overwhelmed the past month or so with our newest Chihuahua, Mojo. We got Mojo when I was about 5 months pregnant to be a friend to my other Chi, Zero. We wanted another dog and wanted Zero to have a friend that he was use to prior to the baby coming along. I have always been Zero's best and only pal but he wont be getting all my attention once the baby finally arrives. They have gotten along just fine but Mojo had an accident (head trauma) when he was about 14 weeks old and we have been having some issues with him since. There are days I just sit and cry because I refuse to give up on him. I am going to try and post in the forums and see what advise I may be able to get. I do have a call into a specialty trainer but am pretty worried about the cost since she doesn't live in my area.

Thanks Victoria for all the positive training tips and advise!
Attachments
Me and Zero at our wedding...
Me and Zero at our wedding...
27_28.jpg (141.52 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
***Melissa***

Re: Hello From California...

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Zero is a very cute little guy :D
Yes, do post about your problems in the forums, I'm sure the experts will be able to help you with little Mojo
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams