Hi from Robbie and his mum

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Robbie's mum

Hi from Robbie and his mum

Post by Robbie's mum »

Hi my name is Marianne and my lovely dog is 4 months old Robbie. At the moment we are living in greece but will move to norway at the end of the summer.
I have had Robbie since he was 6 weeks old and since I'm alone with him he is very dependent on me. Not sure what type of breed he is but have been told there is some pekinese and terrier in there somewhere :-)
We had dogs when I was growing up but this is the first I've had to train from scratch. Victoria's tips has helped me a lot and I'm sure this forum will as well. That is if Robbie leaves me alone long enough to read any of it :-)
Noobs

Re: Hi from Robbie and his mum

Post by Noobs »

Ah, enjoy your pup! Welcome to the forums, be sure to browse around and ask any questions. Have fun!
Annalisa

Post by Annalisa »

Hi Marienne, a big hello to you and your pup from another foreigner in Grecee. Where in Greece are you based?

Ta leme
shadina

Post by shadina »

Hello Marianne,Greetings!
My name is Shadina and it's been many years since I've had a dog. My Mum got a siberian\malamute mix when i was a little girl
and he and I grew up together. Unfortunatly, he was run over by a drunk driver and I NEVER desired another due to the terrible pain
I felt. Now as a mother myself, my husband and I decided to research pups to make a part of our family. I happened to stumble upon
Victoria's show one evening and have been a faithful viewer ever since!! Vicotria is such a joy to watch, not to mention what you can
learn!! Long story short, we now have a shih-poo mix named Curly Sue and we ADORE her!!