Hi from Finland..

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

HannaHill

Hi from Finland..

Post by HannaHill »

Hi, I'm Hanna from southern finland :) I have 4 years old male workingline bouvier de flanders, 8 month old female borzoi, adult female galgo (spanish greyhound) and adult female ratonero bodeguero andaluz (spanish ratterrier), Line and Myrtti are rescues and from spain.

Elmo is the reason why I found this site, he has a serious problems with walking in lead, and being tough to a tough dog just doesn't work.. :wink: We are using clicker, trying to get him understand that not all dog are after "his" bitches.. :roll: He is very affectionate and same time hard as a nail, my rottweiler was kitty compared to Elmo.. :?
GllntKnight

Re: Hi from Finland..

Post by GllntKnight »

Hei hei Hanna En voi help sinnua mutta vain sanoin Hei to fellow Suomalinen. En puhu oiken hyva suomea.
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. ~Author Unknown

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner
GllntKnight

Re: Hi from Finland..

Post by GllntKnight »

Southern Finlannd...What town?

Here are my two Jack Russell Terriers. Wilbur is Shiloh's brother he will be three on August 13 and Shiloh will be four on June 28. Wilbur is the one with the trophy and ribbons check the galery for more pictures.

ImageImage
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. ~Author Unknown

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner