marcil and misty's mammy

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

barbara

marcil and misty's mammy

Post by barbara »

hi my name is barbara i live in co limerick in ireland and i'm mammy to marcil my rescue dog who i got from limerick animal welfare a fantastic group in limerick who really care about where there dogs go we have no clue what breed he is not even the vet could take a guess he was supposed to be the size of a terrier but he's not but we don't care we love him even more we call him the big fella a gentle giant even my dad wants to swap him for he's princess who trained him and is a completely spoiled little madam next we have misty my pregnancy present (i'm due in 4ish months) misty is a japanese spitz and at 6months old is a total joy and a full time job as we have just discovered tonight she loves dry roasted peanuts marcil's weakness is pringles so that should come in handy for the training!!!! i also have a 3 year old son ryan who christened marcil the big fella a partner gary misty is he's first proper puppy and he is not enjoying it the poor man he didn't count on the amount of accidents not listening and getting sick out of a puppy but he's learning too. we also have a budgie oscar he's not very good with humans but he loves to drive the dogs mad and isn't one bit afraid of them next we have pooh the goldfish sure he doesn't do much but swim in circles as i mentioned i have another baby due in july so we're going to have a very busy household pretty soon :D
Fundog

Re: marcil and misty's mammy

Post by Fundog »

Hi there-- sorry you seem to have been overlooked. I just want to make sure and let you know you're welcome. Congratulations on your new little one coming, by the way. :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Mattie

Re: marcil and misty's mammy

Post by Mattie »

Limerick is a beautiful county, you are so lucky to live there, and Limerick Animal Rescue do a remarkable job caring for the animals, they see cruelty cases that we wouldn't even think existed.

Welcome to the forum Barbara, sorry we do sometimes miss posts like yours, we shouldn't.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]