So....Who's Who? - Introduce Yourself Here

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

sb7891

Post by sb7891 »

Hi I'm Mike.
My wife and I have 2 dogs. A male doxy, Frankie and a female mini doxy., Sammy. We live in NJ.
Roara

Post by Roara »

Hi,

should have introduced myself here earlier, but was too keen to jump the gun!

My name is Laura - I live in Norfolk, England. I am Head of English at a local school. I have 3 kids - 21,19 and 15 - and 4 stepkids 18, 17, 16 and 8.

I have always been a cat person, but on adopting Bryn our 1yr old rescue Irish Staffie... I have become a total dog convert :roll: :lol:

I have never ever been anywhere near a dog before, so all this is very very new to me ... I may need some support.

Oh... and I want another dog :P
cookielover96

hi

Post by cookielover96 »

hi im eluzai i guess im the youngest one here well i have two dogs, 1 cat, and 2 birds. i am 13 years old and i love animals. i have an older sister and a younger brother. i live in california and i logged in here just to see if victoria stilwell would reply to any messages. hahaha :oops:
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

You're not the youngest.There is a 12 yo who posts regularly.
cookielover96

Post by cookielover96 »

[quote="cattledogowner"]Hello everyone!! I'm 14 years old and live in the United States with my wonderful 1 year old Blue Heeler, aka Australian Cattle Dog, named Hannah. I also have a half wild feline. Oh and I can't leave out my 3 adorable little fish!![/quote]

AWSOME someone close to my age hi I'm Eluzai And I'M 13 years old i have 2 dogs 1 cat and 2 birds i live it in the U.S. too
cookielover96

Post by cookielover96 »

[quote="maximoo"]You're not the youngest.There is a 12 yo who posts regularly.[/quote]

OOOOHHHH sorry i didn't caught him\her (like reading his/her :( thing) sorry
maximoo

Post by maximoo »

nothing to be sorry for, It's all good.... :)
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Hi, I'm Kristen. I'm 28 and live in the US. I have 4 chihuahuas, which more-or-less have control of the house: Chessie the fawn short-hair, Merle the wolf sable short-hair, Nova the red and white long-hair and Cocoa the chocolate short-hair. I also have 3 handfed lovebirds, raised by me: Eek the peach-face, Gimpy the Dutch-blue and Blue the white-face. I have 5 bettas AKA Siamese fighting fish, and lastly, I've got a retired barrel horse, Sam, 30-years-old, half-blind, but still lovable.
Chessie: fawn 9-year-old Chi
Merle: wolf sable 6-year-old Chi
Nova: long-haired Red 3-year-old Chi
Cocoa: chocolate 3-year-old Chi