Hello from cornwall,xxx

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

dodge-white boxer

Hello from cornwall,xxx

Post by dodge-white boxer »

Hello peeps,
my name is Dani i m 35 years old(sh!!), am married to Bob- most wonderfull husband!-have got two boys Brandon 15 and Blaine 14((should ve heard about klicker training 15 years ago,giggle)) ------and now we ve got Dodge,the most gorgeous white Boxer puppy on earth/well,proud mum talking,forgive me,haha!! I ve been fighting to get a dog since over ten years,Bob was not to fond of the idea because he had two boxers before and they was badly behaved,mainly because of poor training, I ve never had a dog and the poor little thing had to learn with me how to learn what to do and how to do it-if that makes sense,x.But all in all I think we ve done quite well,the basic training went well,he s a very placid and well behaved boxer we ve been told.I m not working and so I m home with him all the time--so no oportunity for any destruction I suppose-- but still there a few issues that I hope I can get help with on here,looking forward to talking to all of you,speak soon,
Dani xx
dodge-white boxer

Re: Hello from cornwall,xxx

Hello again--just thought I should mention that I am german ---Brandon just came home and he criticized my spelling and wording at times,sure you lot will get a laugh out of it though,giggle :shock: .Have been living in England for 13 years,so I should know better really,but hey-good job I m not teaching my boys, :lol:
Dani xx
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

Hey Dani
I'm on the forums now for a month or two & I already learned a lot!! :D
So stick around & feel free to ask questions (the experts are amazingly clever :D )
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
meggit

Post by meggit »

hi Dani ive been on here for a short while now and the advise from people on here is fantastic and the support they offer when things go a little pear shaped is beyond belief. so stay and read and ask there will allways be some one to help
dodge-white boxer

Hey guys-trying really hard to put a picture on where my name is and just cant do it--had my eldest and my hubby having a go ( I m just plain useless when it comes to technology!!) any ideas?
thank you Dani xx
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
dodge-white boxer

Thank you Melissa-would you believe that I did look at that link and thought ($^*+><:@{_ huu?) HAHA!! I ll have to wait untill the weekend for bob to come home-working away in the week-like I said,plain useless Me,giggle!! once we get it done you ll be able to see my baby,I love seeing all your dogs,xxxxxxx
***Melissa***

Post by ***Melissa*** »

:lol: I'm also not very clued up with technology. I also sometimes have to ask people to help me