Hello from DC!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

DCrider

Hello from DC!

Post by DCrider »

Hello!

We currently have two beautiful dogs, Duncan, a 2 yo male Labrador, and Forrest, a 7 yo male Rat x Fox Terrier. They are wonderful dogs, and for the most part very well behaved, but they have their habits that need correcting. My husband and I recently moved to the DC Area from TX and this has completely become our home! We moved here for his job and a govt. contractor and I am still searching for the right job! We love it here! It took a little getting used to, but we are settling in and the dogs are too! We are doing 1 hour walks everyday and 20 minute walks twice a day with potty breaks when needed of course ! We are feeding Exceed twice a day, 1.5c for Dunc and .5c for Forrest. Back in Texas we had horses and land and lots of room to run so the dogs are getting used to a little less space :) Well that is a little about us and our dogs!

Have a great day!
Noobs

Re: Hello from DC!

Post by Noobs »

Welcome, hope you like it here! I've been on this forum for nearly 2 years and have gotten great advice from the wonderful folks here. So I hope you get as much good out of it as I have. :D
emmabeth

Re: Hello from DC!

Post by emmabeth »

Hi, Welcome to the forums!
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant