Greeting from the Land of too much snow!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Salistra

Greeting from the Land of too much snow!

Post by Salistra »

Hi Everyone

I have been a member of this forum since May of last year. I am the proud owner of Mia (our Shitzu) and Bunny (our Black Lab)

Bunny just turned 8 on January 6th and Mia turned 1 year old on November 11th. Bunny and Mia are both rescues and very happy girls now - they love to play with my husband and me and then when we are doing human stuff - they play with each other. Bunny at 8 years old is still very playful BUT extremely gentle with Mia. Our daughter lives with us who owns Casey (an 8 year old Sheltie who actually grew up with Bunny).

Casey is very arthritic but still wants to play when she can. She can be very bossy with little Mia and occasionally tells her off. Mia is very ballsy. She gets back in her face and tells her off right back and then all of a sudden they just settle down and they all cuddle together. Strangest thing. hmmmm

We love our girls very much and we don't know what we would do without any of them. They are the best dogs ever. They listen and they respond very well. And they are all very very affectionate.

We watch It's me or the dog whenever it is on and we give alot of credit to that show in aiding us to teach our dogs (and ourselves)

I met my husband online through AOL IM 11 years ago. He is from the UK as well but we live in the USA in our cozy home with our daughter and our 3 pets.

In wrapping this up - even though we have trained our dogs well - they have taught us alot. To be kind, patient and understanding.

Salistra
mustlovdoggs

Re: Greeting from the Land of too much snow!

Post by mustlovdoggs »

Welcome to you and your gang
I wished I was the person my dogs thinks I am.