Hello!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lady Krimson

Hello!

Post by Lady Krimson »

Hi, my name is Ally. My partner and I have two beautiful pittie pups that we have adopted. We started out fostering Sadie and then fell in love with her. Then we fostered Muggle and then fell in love with her. I guess you could call us 2 time foster failures.

Sadie is the most hyper active dog that I have ever encountered. She has these "climb the wall" episodes where she spazzes out so intensely that she actually looks like she is running up the wall. She also does this adorable "chase your tail" routine where she bounces from back to front legs in a circle, trying to get a hold of her tail. Sadie is a shredder, so we can't give her cute, soft toys or they will be demolished. Sadie absolutely adores people. She gets so depressed when passers-by don't stop to pat her.

Muggle is a snuggle bug. She adores curling up in a ball next to me on the couch. She also loves her BAW (her ball.) When we throw it for her, her eyes dilate so that no iris is left showing. We joke around and tell her that she needs an intervention because she is so addicted to her baw! Sometimes, she will grab the baw in her mouth and wriggle around on her back, growling at it. She also gives this cute, gurggly howl in the morning when she has just awakened. It's almost like she has a howl with an accent.
Fundog

Re: Hello!

Post by Fundog »

Hey there, nice to "meet" you, lol. It sounds like you have a couple of fun, fun doggies there. :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.
Lady Krimson

Re: Hello!

Post by Lady Krimson »

Yea...oops. I forgot to say something about myself. lol! I am 35 years old and in college for web design and development. I love singing and astronomy. I don't remember very many times in my life when I didn't have a dog. I used to work for a golden retriever breeder, and I could get an entire litter of six-week-old pups to sit in tandem. Now I have my two pitties, and they are a little more challenging than golden pups.