Hi from Brady bunch

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Bradybunch

Hi from Brady bunch

Post by Bradybunch »

Hi, I am a new dog owner, we picked up our Border collie cross ***** last weekend. She is 8 weeks old and adorable.
We have never had a puppy, or a dog, before so apologise for all my stupid questions.....your help and experience will be gratefully recieved
Bradybunch

Re: Hi from Brady bunch

Post by Bradybunch »

See now I`ve read the other posts I seem really boring :roll:
So, I`m Jo, I live in East Kent with my OH and my two daughters and our lovely puppy Hestia, who is a border collie x cavalier king charles....oh and one currently sulky cat, Alfie.

We have lot of hobbies, including camping and walking. We`re new to Kent and therefore I spend alot of time online.

I work part time as an emergency nurse, kids are at junior school and are very horsey.

Now I still don`t sound very interresting but I am...honest!! :oops:
Noobs

Re: Hi from Brady bunch

Post by Noobs »

Wow, a BC/Cav cross? Interesting! Post photos when you can, I am very much looking forward to seeing her grow and seeing how she looks when she gets older. BCs are very challenging because of their extreme intelligence, so best of luck to you. Ask tons of questions! If you can, check out dogstardaily.com and look at all the articles about puppies. If you go to http://dogstardaily.com/ and look at "Training Textbook" from the menu, there is a whole section on raising puppies. Since you're a first-time puppy/dog owner that would really help you out a lot! Socialize, socialize, socialize!! :D

Enjoy you new family member!