Hi from dontpugme

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

dontpugme

Hi from dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Hey everyone! I'm "dontpugme." The user name is supposed to be a play on the saying "don't bug me." I love pugs and have a 5 year old male pug named Max. Hence the username dontpugme. I live in South East Texas, in a city called Sugar Land. :D (make fun it you like, but it's the #3 city in the USA to raise a family) I play the clarinet and the piano and I recently bought the It's Me or the Dog season 1 DVD. I'm loving it! The picture quality is great no matter where it is played. I've used it on four DVD players: my complex, fancy one, my simple, everyday one, my portable one, and the one in my car! Plus, it arrived at my house 5 days early, just in time for Christmas.

I'm loving this new site...then again...I get confused once in a while, but then the FAQ clears it up. I'd been checking the old site and thinking "AAAAH! I need the forums back!" My bookmarks to the old site didn't redirect to this one, but I changed them. I only found Positively when i was lisining to a recent Victoria Stilwell interview on the Oh Behave show. (http://www.mevio.com/episode/205565/epi ... a-stilwell) I heard her say that she was about to launch her new site called positively.com. The interview was taken on December 28. I listened to it on January 2. In my head, i was thinking what am i doing just sitting here! That led me to the new site. I'm glad to be here!
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Re: Hi from dontpugme

Post by wvvdiup1 »

That's how I found out about the new website, Dontpugme! When I checked it out, sure enough this was it and emailed you and the others (hopefully I didn't forget anyone) from the PM feature on this website. I'm glad to hear from you! Soon, the gang will be back! :P
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Re: Hi from dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I saw it, but it came as a private message after i found positively. Thanks, though! :D