Hi from chesan

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

chesan

Hi from chesan

Post by chesan »

Hello to everyone from Atlanta, Georgia! I just adopted a sweetheart of a dog - a cattle dog mixed with what looks like corgi. This is the first dog I've had in a very long time, since before I got married (which was when Moses was a baby :lol:). Wilson, aka "The Shadow", is around 3 years old and was named after Dr. Wilson on House M.D. for his beautiful brown eyes. We jokingly call him the shadow because he makes every move we make whether it be 3 footsteps, up or down the stairs and even in the shower with my husband!

We currently have two guinea pigs named Cymbeline and Mokuchan. Three that we've previously owned have crossed the rainbow bridge and we miss them very much. My daughter and I volunteer with a local guinea pig rescue and have lots of fun.

In addition to Wilson & the guinea pigs, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter. I love needle arts (especially embroidery & counted cross stitch) and making jewelry. I also enjoy reading - almost anything - but especially enjoy high fantasy, history and David Sedaris (as Sedaris is in a genre all of his own!).

I look forward to getting to know everyone!