Hi from Jenna33

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Jenna33

Hi from Jenna33

Post by Jenna33 »

Hello all,
My name is Jenna and I have a 4 year old Boxer named Cassius and 2 cats Keiko and Keesha! I love animals and watch a lot of Animal Planet shows and was so excited when It's Me or the Dog started airing!!! My 7 year old niece watches every episode with me and is basically a little Victoria when it comes to the animals in our house. She will tell people "That is not how Victoria does it...she does this.." I am excited about the live chat on Sunday nights to be able to ask questions I have had!! I look forward to getting to know others here!
emmabeth

Re: Hi from Jenna33

Post by emmabeth »

Hi Jenna33, Welcome to the forums!

Its all a little 'new' round here as the forums have just 'moved house', so have a browse around... make a cup of tea and get stuck in :)
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
Fundog

Re: Hi from Jenna33

Post by Fundog »

Howdy, Jenna. You might notice that some of us are just a little excited around here, having just moved into our new cyberspace and all-- don't mind me if I start yapping and carrying on-- I tend to be a bit overly exuberant at times. :D
If an opportunity comes to you in life, say yes first, even if you don't know how to do it.