amputee Dogs

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

threehappypaws

amputee Dogs

Post by threehappypaws »

Hi lovely dog owners owners i have built a group for people who have an amputee dog. Its a place for discussion and help. Please if you have a dog who has lost a limb or is about to lose a limb. Please click on the link below and get chatting x.. I have a cockerpoo myself Yogi who lost his leg 2 years ago. I want to help others in the same situation. Thankyou for your time. Regards Jo and Yogi xxx The group is called Amputee Dog Owners group
[/b][/b][/b]https://www.facebook.com/groups/6781785 ... =bookmarks
JudyN

Re: amputee Dogs

Post by JudyN »

What a lovely idea - I hope you're able to help many other dogs & owners going through what you and Yogi did.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
threehappypaws

Post by threehappypaws »

JudyN wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:53 pm What a lovely idea - I hope you're able to help many other dogs & owners going through what you and Yogi did.
thankyou so much Judy for your kind words.. I hope we can help others ...xx
LovelyLaura

Post by LovelyLaura »

Hi Jo,

This post led me to your group on Facebook, which has been great over the last few days for us! My puppy broke his leg and had 3 surgeries before having to have his left hind leg removed due to a spreading infection. All the people in the group have been through the same thing for a variety of reasons and they have all been through that full range of emotions that you go through and it has been fantastic to know that I am not the only one feeling a certain thing or having a certain problem!

Thanks!

Laura & Charlie
Mamma to Charlie - a Lurcher x Collie puppy born in late Jan 2017 :D

Gotcha Day - 22nd March 2017
Tri-pawd Day - 20th April 2017