Hi From Georiga

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Dee_Marie

Hi From Georiga

Post by Dee_Marie »

Hi, I'm Danielle and I have 1 dog Missy and Piper, who I co-own with my mom. Missy is a nine year old Border Collie/Lab that me and my family found on a local trail at the time I was 12. We looked for her home for months and than tried to rehome her, but I feel in love with her so my mom allowed me to keep her. Missy is sweet, she loves attention, but doesn't care for young children and is dog reactive. Piper is CRAZY hyper. She is a two year old American Bulldog/American Pit Bull Terrier Mix that my neighbor found and brought to our house knowing that we are dog people. Once again we searched for her home using FB, newspaper, Craigslist and signs. Piper has ever lasting energy. She just loves life, people, dogs, kids...
A little about me I am 20 years old. I got really interested in positive dog training around 13 wanting to train Missy in a kind way unlike how I was raised that dogs were to be trained using force; hitting, yelling and so on. I really enjoy teaching them tricks in my free time, Missy knows 76 tricks.
Erica

Re: Hi From Georiga

Post by Erica »

Hi there! :) Welcome to the board. Sounds like you've got a couple great dogs. I hope you enjoy it here!
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14