Hello

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

slmorrey

Hello

Post by slmorrey »

Hello my name is Sabrina. I have my AAS degree in Veterinary technology and I have professionally groomed dogs for 7 years and in 2013 started my certification process through the NDGAA. Currently due to injury I a stay at home mom. I have 5 children ranging from adult to a 4 yr old, 3 of which still live at home. I currently have 2 dogs. First my girl Gypsy is a Boxer/Australian Sheppard mix (according to a DNA test). I adopted her in 2007 when she was estimated to be about a year old. At the time I was going to school to earn my AAS in Veterinary technology. We would get dogs from the shelter and learn various things while treating them. She was in bad shape when she was brought in and probably had been on the run for a time. I fell in love at 1st site, begged my husband to let me adopt her and I'm so glad he did. To this day we are both inseparable. Our second dog is a Chihuahua. I didn't plan on getting another dog (definitely not a Chihuahua), but a family member breed their dogs and we just happened to visit after the litter was born. So of course we fell in love with the cutest little puppy face ever. Now I am a bit rough around the edges and never really understood the girly things like accessorizing but my dogs match. So my little joke is "I was told I need to accessorize more so I got matching dogs".
JudyN

Re: Hello

Post by JudyN »

Welcome - it sounds like you have a busy life!
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009