New guy here from western NC

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

thirdgenlxi

New guy here from western NC

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Hello everyone.... new to this forum, thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jared, from the beautiful mountains of western NC. I'm a HUGE dog/animal lover (I like animals more than I do most people..... especially after this past weeks events...ugh), and my little fur family means the absolute world to me. Unfortunately due to a very tragic (and seemingly deliberate) event recently, my happy family has been broken up.... but I'll post all that in another thread

Anyways, all the kiddos. Piggy, Piper, and Riley. All 3 were rescues from bad situations. Riley & Piper are brother and sister.... both have both had all their obedience classes as well as CGC's. Piggy is still working on hers but she's getting there

The family portrait (I had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with setting this up, they did it completely on their own.... paw and all).

Piggy was like a mama to Riley & Piper when I took them in at 8 weeks old

Piggy

Piper

Riley

-Jared

Piggy, Riley, & Piper

facebook.com/thirdgenlxi
JudyN

Re: New guy here from western NC

Post by JudyN »

Welcome to the forum :D That first photo is just wonderful... I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch in your life with your human family, and hope things improve soon.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009