Working hard with Melly

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

reezaml

Working hard with Melly

Post by reezaml »

Hello from Canberra, Australia. I am new to this forum but so impressed by the quality of the information and the depth of support. My husband and I are recent new parents to Mello (aka Melly, Belle, Belly, bellbell, and Evilbell among others). She is a 7 month old tricolour kelpie-BC X. She came after Daisy our 15 yo kelpie-BC X died last year. We also have 9 yo Woody, a Red Kelpie (and more handsome than Red Dog by miles).

We have Mello in obedience training and are working hard to get new skills for keeping working dogs happy in the city suburbs. We used to have some land in the country. This is a very different exercise. Mello isis certainly is a handful but so gorgeous and desperately sweet and we love her to bits so we are pulling out all stops to.make.it work. I have lots of questions but just wanted to say hello to start (and to succeed in actually making a post!) and to thank you in advance for your help. Would like to upload photo but does not seem possible (on this device, android tab? Or maybe file too big?). I will sort it out. Kind regards, Maree.
JudyN

Re: Working hard with Melly

Post by JudyN »

Welcome to the forum :D I generally upload my photos onto the web (you can use Imageshack, Photobucket, Picasa upload or similar). Then you need to copy the url of the photo, click the 'img' box above the posting box, and paste the url between the tags that appear. Hope that helps!
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009