Oops how rude of me..

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Sanna

Oops how rude of me..

Post by Sanna »

Should've probably introduced myself ages ago! I've been around for a few months now, initially looking for the best way to handle a land-shark.. :lol: I've learnt loads just snooping around, and have received some great and much appreciated advice so far!

I'm Sanna, I live in Hertfordshire, England with hubby Nick and puppy Precious (male Rottweiler x Old Tyme Bulldog x Land- shark..). He looks just like Scooby Doo at the moment and is too cute, he's a complete sweetheart when he's tired and a horror when he's not, so I spend most of the day trying to tire him out/ distract him/ find new ways to tire him out; and trying to teach him good manners :lol:
In the past I've had a female Bernese Mountain x Gordon Setter x Retriever, who was an absolute joy even as a puppy (one of those that makes you believe raising and owning a dog is the easiest thing in the world ;) ) and I've fostered an adult Rottweiler female on and off.
Some days I feel like a great dog owner with tons of insight and wonderful training skills... and other days- oh hold on, minutes later- I'm clinging to a glass of red wine feeling like an utter failure- oh the joys of puppies :lol:
I'm sure I'll be asking for lots more advice, and the support and knowledge here is just awesome :D
JudyN

Re: Oops how rude of me..

Post by JudyN »

And a belated welcome! :lol:
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009