First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Franjan

Post by Franjan »

Hi all.

My name is Fran and my wife is Jan.

We are looking forward to following stories on here and also picking up lots of tips on training aswell as getting to know new people. :D
We own 3 rescue Greyhounds which we have had Baloo for 6 years ( he is 8 now) also Erin who's been in our pack for 3 years ( she is nearly 5) and Noel who is the new member of the pack and has been with us now for 2 months and he is nearly seven. All our dogs have been badly abused and its took us a long time to rehabilitate them and they have turned out gentle loving dogs who we wouldn't be without. :D
Me and Jan fundraise for the charity were we rescued our dogs from and we have been doing this for the last 6 years now and enjoy every minute of it, such good fun meeting people and there dogs.

I am in the process of starting my own business up in dog walking and pet services, which is all exciting and hopefully will be successful. I have owned dogs for 30 years now and have also done two animal care courses. I also had the pleasure of working for guide dogs for the blind for a short while, looking after the dogs in training, which was a great job.

We live in England as i know this forum is probably used by people all over the world as Victoria is very good at what she does and the work she does with dogs.

Look forward to exploring the forum.

Fran & Jan :D
Erica

Re: New member

Post by Erica »

Welcome to the boards! :)
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hi Fran and Jan and welcome to the forums! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D
--dontpugme
Michael Scofield

Post by Michael Scofield »

Hello,everybody.
I am Michael Scofield from Canada.I am 22 years old.It's very nice to come here to make friends with all you guys.
I like music and the internet.Besides,I also love outside sports,such as riding bicycle and playing badminton balls.
I like forum.I want to discuss different questions with each other.In that way we can exchange our ideas together.I love that feeling.

How I wish I could find more friends here!That's all,and thank you very much!!! :D
It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hi Michael and welcome to the forum! :D Just join in the chat, ask questions, give advice, and yes, you'll make some friends here. Of course, we do have some discussions here that may interest you, and again, you're welcome to join in the conversation. :D

Again, hi and welcome to the forum! :D
charlie20031989

Post by charlie20031989 »

hi my name is charlotte and i live with my mum nikki, i have 2 jack russells called chip and china they are brother and sister. they are coming up 2 years old now and they are gorgeous :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Charlotte! :D Your JRTs, Chip and China do sound gorgeous, so hopefully you'll post pictures of them on the forum! :D
charlie20031989

thank you :) i'm not sure how to get pictures up lol
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Charlie20031989,

Has anyone shown you how to post pictures on the forum? If not, one of the ways we post pictures here on the forum is by clicking the "Img" button, then go to the photo hosting site we have an account with such as Photobucket, then copy the "Direct Link" link, then pasting it between where it would say "", and click "Submit" in which you'll see your picture there. :D

OR,

You could scroll down under where it shows the "Save", "Preview", and "Submit" buttons to where it says "Options" and "Upload attachment" on the two tabs there and upload your picture(s). However, with this option, sometimes the other members can't see your picture(s), so it is best to use the first option, where you copy the direct link of your pictures and paste the direct link between "" that way everyone can see your pictures. :D
charlie20031989

Thank you:-) I'll try and put a picture up as soon as I can :-)
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

You're welcome, Charlie20031989! :D
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Welcome aboard! :D