Hello from NY

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

caroline919

Hello from NY

Post by caroline919 »

Hello all!
I have had dogs all my life and a couple years ago we lost our two old guys at 15 and 16. I have always had big dogs, but as I we travel quite a bit now, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with getting another dog. I thought about it quite a while and finally decided that a smaller dog would be better becuse they could travel easier. So- we have recently acquired Max and Lily. Max was a 10 week old puppy when we got him (not from a pet store) and Lily is a rescue who joined our family three weeks ago. They are both right around a year old and very lively! I call them my "empty nest" dogs as they have come at a time of my life when the kids have now all moved out on their own and the house was just very quiet. So, with 2 lively puppies- The house now has life again...no doubt about that!
I have been watching Victoria and like her philosophy. I also bring my guys to a positive trainer.
Can't get pics to attach- any suggestions for this?
dontpugme

Re: Hello from NY

Post by dontpugme »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D

I think the easiest way to display pics in your post is to upload your pictures to a website like photobucket. Once they are on there, you just copy and paste the IMG code into your post.

You can also do the upload attachment thing, but it only let's you attach three things per post.
--dontpugme
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
caroline919

Post by caroline919 »

Thanks Don'tpugme. I've tried attachments and it won't work for some reason. Haven't used photobucke but perhaps I'll give it a whirl!
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

caroline919 wrote:Thanks Don'tpugme. I've tried attachments and it won't work for some reason. Haven't used photobucke but perhaps I'll give it a whirl!
Photobucket is pretty easy to use. You can also use flickr but I couldn't figure it out when I tried to post. Another plus of using photobucket is that it's a backup in case you lose your precious doggy pics.
--dontpugme