Hi from Dorset

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

JudyN

Hi from Dorset

Post by JudyN »

Hi - I live in Dorset with hubby, 2 grown-up sons, Jasper the greyhound/deerhound/bedlington/Irish terrier lurcher and Monty the cat. Jasper is 19 months and our first dog as a family - I remembered the dogs we had as kids and thought I knew it all.... hahahahahaha :lol:

Jasper was supposed to be my son's dog, but for various complicated reasons I've ended up with almost full responsibility :roll: And he's not been an easy dog, either.... I really hadn't planned to spend so much time and money walking, training, playing, searching the internet, buying dog behaviour books, trying behaviourists, TTouch, DAp, Zylkene, stairgates, muzzles, getting up for Jasper's 3am poo :roll: But despite everything I love him to bits :D Suffice to say Monty the cat doesn't, though :wink:
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
dontpugme

Re: Hi from Dorset

Post by dontpugme »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D
--dontpugme
jakesmom

Post by jakesmom »

Hi JudyN and welcome. :D

Three out of four of our most recent dogs, started out belonging to our adult children, and we have ended up with them for one reason or another.

And like yourself I thought I knew quite a lot, until I found this site - and now I learn something new everyday.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forums, Judy! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown