Sulley

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

leslie123

Sulley

Post by leslie123 »

First day we got Sulley home.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1187585930

Standard eating position for now. (Yes we'll be getting him a raised set of dishes as he grows)

Accidents will happen, but look who is willing to help clean up!
wvvdiup1

Re: Sulley

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Wow, what a cute puppy you have, Leslie123! :D I like the pictures where he has his paw up on the dish and the other picture where he is "cleaning up" his mess! :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

what a fluff ball. I like the picture of him curled up on the floor
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

Thanks very much! :D I was thinking maybe I was taking too many pictures but as fast as he's growing, I'm glad I did!
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I don't know why I really like white dogs! He's so cute that I think I might come down there and snatch him! :lol: I'm only joking! :lol:
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

wvvdiup1 wrote:I don't know why I really like white dogs! He's so cute that I think I might come down there and snatch him! :lol: I'm only joking! :lol:
:lol: Now the question is can we keep him this white in the red Georgia clay.. :roll:
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

He's getting so big!

Notice the cats paw is raised and ready! :lol:
leslie123

Re: Sulley (new pic)

Post by leslie123 »

I wanted to show y'all how at least one of his ears is beginning to stand.
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

He is gorgous, fluffy and cuddly. :lol:

I wouldn't worry about raising his feed bowls unless he wants to eat that way, when I got Merlin I raised his food bowls and he wasn't happy or comfortable, he prefered to eat his food off the floor. Merlin was a Greyhound and it is normal to feed them with raised bowls.

Modern research says it doesn't matter if the food bowls are raised or on the ground, it doesn't affect your dog getting bloat.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

Mattie wrote:He is gorgous, fluffy and cuddly. :lol:

I wouldn't worry about raising his feed bowls unless he wants to eat that way, when I got Merlin I raised his food bowls and he wasn't happy or comfortable, he prefered to eat his food off the floor. Merlin was a Greyhound and it is normal to feed them with raised bowls.

Modern research says it doesn't matter if the food bowls are raised or on the ground, it doesn't affect your dog getting bloat.
Oh! Thats good to know. He eats a meal out of his puppy Kong once a day and usually the other two he's been eating from his Kong wobbler we just got, so basically he's eating off the floor too! (literally). Thanks for the compliments :D He is a joy to cuddle with all that softness.
Shellie

Post by Shellie »

leslie123 wrote: :lol: Now the question is can we keep him this white in the red Georgia clay.. :roll:
Don't count on it! :D I live in northern Gerogia and my dog is a bit of a digger, so even though she's gold and white she sometimes is also a nice shade of red from her paws to her elbows. :lol:

Seriously though, Sully is gorgeous! I love the one ear up/one ear cocked look. Very, very cute.
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »

Time to update. I love looking at the first photos I posted of Sulley, then seeing the ones I took today and how big he looks! I also want to draw your attention to the rare item in the photos. My rug with no hair!! I vacuumed minutes before I took these. It took about 20 mins after that for some white fuzz to appear once again, lol. And to think he isn't even doing the annual coat blowing yet. :shock: And, yes, he's as soft and cuddly as he looks! :D Thats not loose skin around his head, its all his mane and its starting to fill in about half way down his back too.

Wicket

Post by Wicket »

He's a big bear teddy bear! What a handsome boy he's grown into!
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Oooooh, he's sooooo gorgeous! :D :lol:
leslie123

Post by leslie123 »